Welcome to ToTG!



June 27, 2007

Crusty Demons



One of the coolest wallpaper places I've ever seen, based in the UK. Select the part of the body you wish to have the tattoo placed on, type in your name and create something unique for your Desktop.

At least it is for MY desktop.

I've never had a woman tattoo my name on her, anywhere. I'm not sure one has even aimlessly doodled my name in quite some time.

Come to think of it, I expect the last one to do that was most likely using a crayon. It was probably a stick figure drawing of me with horns on my head and dots all over my face, the grade-school equivalent of voodoo.

Here's another one I made with a different part of the lovely lady's body:



It's cool how the Brits spell "parlour" and some other words such as "favour", "flavour" and "endeavour". I shall endeavour to alter the flavour of my prose and favour the British spelling.

They talk cool too, at least the women do. I used to have the hots for Eliza Doolittle, Hayley Mills, too. Come to think of it, I could add Petulia Clark, Lulu and even Twiggy to that list, although I'd have wanted the last to eat a few more fish 'n chips.

I sure like Brit women but I like to think they really like Texas men.

No comments: