Welcome to ToTG!



June 30, 2007

Maybe beyond YOURS...

Just noticed this when linking to the Texas Monthly website; it's part of their top header graphic.



Beyond MY expectations? Let's survey: just what have I come to expect from Mexico? Discounting a flood of illegal aliens, err... "undocumented Americans", I've come to expect corruption at the highest levels of govt. to the lowest, a "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" attitude towards mutual co-operation concerning our border and dirt weed that probably isn't worth smoking, much less smuggling.

(EDIT: Come to think of it after reading what I wrote, that could describe this govt. in two of the three)

Oh yeah, and a good source of illegal and ozone-destroying Freon for older cars that haven't been converted. (and I've read Freon has surpassed marijuana as the number one smuggled item, discounting illegal aliens, of course)

I've never visited boo-way-no Meh-he-co, but I would expect that if I DID visit one of the sleezy border towns, I would expect to wake up with a tequila hangover, an empty wallet and no wristwatch, a tattoo of a senorita on my chest and God-Forbid, a burning sensation when I ....

No comments: