Welcome to ToTG!



July 18, 2013

Death Clock

Originally published 7/31/07


From the website:

Welcome to the Death Clock(TM), the Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away... second by second. Like the hourglass of the Net, the Death Clock will remind you just how short life is.



Darn, I won't make it to the New Year's party.

http://www.deathclock.com/

They say time flies when you're havin' fun.

It goes pretty fast when you're just goofin' off, too.



I was looking at a post I had linked to and saw this and decided to take the test again. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I'm gonna live a little longer than when I first took the test.











It's great what the loss of a few lbs. will do as well as a change of attitude, huh?

2 comments:

Mike said...

I guess it means I can really live it up on Christmas though, huh?

Barb said...

Yup, but if you get any girft certificates ya better spend up fast or send them to me.

Mine said:

February 16, 2039

Looks like I get to live to the ripe old age of 79. Better than either of my parents