Welcome to ToTG!



July 14, 2007

The Green Dates Gotta Go

See my little calendar script I got running at the top? I am so proud of that, not that I wrote it or anything, but that I can have a little bit of bells and whistles on this blog. What would an MiT site be without an overload of graphics and several conflicting and slow loading javascripts plus an annoying cursor trailer?

I noticed the other day that the dates are GREEN. I don't need that, I need them to be black or dark gray to color-co-ordinate (think there's one too many hyphens in that)

I think I will take each graphic into Paint and put in some matching dates, then delete all 31 from my Photobucket account and upload the others, keeping the same file names therefore I will not have to alter the script.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Why not save the green for December and March?

Oh, and no floaty clock cursor today, where'd that go?

Mike said...

Well, that sounds good and for an instance I thought "Yeah, I'll do that." but the dates are the same for ea. and every month.

I was going to put on the birthdays, special holidays, etc. on each date graphic, then got to thinking that the same ones are used for ea. month. -sigh-

I did away with the cursor because I want to add another script with dates in history or maybe birthdays and other events, or maybe put in a quote of the day script.