Welcome to ToTG!



August 19, 2007

August 19 Birthdays

Born on August 19

Actress Kyra Sedgwick born 1965

-Haven't seen her new series, The Closer, on the tube yet, but always sort of liked her. I knew a girl here in town who resembled her. (and I am SO bad at seeing that sort of thing) It might be the overbite or whatever.

Actor John Stamos born 1963

-This was the guy on that Full House series. I've not watched that much even though it's been on in reruns for years, but know of the Olsen twins. (here /ereh)I do know this guy was nuts for divorcing his wife, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos, but she's since de-hyphenated.

Either way, she's-really-hot. She was the ONLY thing worthwhile about the remake of Rollerball.

Actor Adam Arkin born 1956

- I LOVED this guy's character on Northern Exposure. He was Adam, a gourmet cook and pathological liar (or WAS he?) who was married to the brilliant, yet hypochondriac Eve.

Political activist Tipper Gore born 1948

-I am the love child of Tipper Gore and Frank Zappa.

Former President Bill Clinton born 1946

-Happy Birthday. Hope someone blows on your candle today. I also hope you're still not wasting those good Cuban cigars, that's what always annoyed me the most about you.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I got that one, and I learned something, too.