Welcome to ToTG!



August 5, 2007

Blue Ladies

I haven't a clue as where one could use this clipart.

I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen out in public with this blue lady:




But this one???


This one looks like an old girlfriend, except she was always RED in the face from screaming at me.



When she wasn't screaming at me, she had that same nasty little pursed, thin-lipped sign of disapproval.

This one doesn't belong in Texas at all; she needs to be on Fifth Ave. , the Upper East Side:



This one is just a little TOO weird.



It's not so bad she had no eyes, but I'm not for sure where her nose ends and her mouth starts.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Those are WIERD. Wonder if some "professional" artist actually made $$$ on those.

Laura said...

Thanks for all of the entertainment. Your blog is great!!!!