Welcome to ToTG!



August 25, 2007

Bust for Lust

NOTE: The game no longer exists at the site, sorry 'bout that. I should take this post down, but it would involve going back through 5+ yrs. of posts and I don't want to do that. I'm not sorry 'bout that, not at all.

Bust for Lust game screenshot

Can you help this guy sneak a peek at his beauty without getting caught?

How to Play...

Use your mouse to guide the guys head left or right making sure she doesn't see you sneaking a peak.

If she catches you peeking down her blouse, expect a big beer can to hit you on top of the head.

Pretty much like real life.

Play Bust for Lust

1 comment:

Mike said...

I keep seeing hits on this post from Google graphic searches, but I can't tell what they were looking for.

Well, I have a suspicion for what they were looking, but....

I finally won a game! It's pretty nerve wracking, trying to peek as long as you can.

Like I said, just like real life.