Welcome to ToTG!



August 6, 2007

First Troubles


Yep, my first major troubles with Blogger...

But they weren't too bad; I was posting a couple of videos last night and they wouldn't show up on the "front page". I get notifications of new posts (and since I'm the only one that can do that, it's no surprise ) and replies and the posts showed to have gone through, but even after clearing cache and cookies (shades of Comms/Groups!) they still wouldn't show up.

They finally posted later, and I deleted one because I didn't want to have two vids in a row. Actually, I had posted the second because the first wouldn't show up and that's why I had two.

On the Blogger "home page", the "dashboard", they have links to a help group and known issues. At least they have people who will answer questions.

No comments: