Welcome to ToTG!



June 15, 2008

Picassa problems, practically picayune

Looks as though Picassa is having problems again. I've not been able to upload any photos today.

Most of my posts for the last several days, esp. the car show pics, are from the post-dating feature Blogger has provided us. That's a really nifty feature of these things.




August 18, 2007

It happened only once, and was most likely due to me deleting some unused photos out of this blog's album.



At least someone has a sense of humor, huh?

2 comments:

Barb said...

Speaking of picassa, I like your "favortie Photos" slide show. Neat little widget.

Mike said...

Not for sure I got all the photos in it I liked; was doing it late last night and got up to 145 photos and couldn't move/copy but a hundred at a time. I know there's a few I'm missing, a few of my favs. that is.

Thanks for posting