Welcome to ToTG!



August 20, 2007

RHPS Stuff



Click that for some BIG lips!

(go ahead, click on it; that's the perspective you get from the opening screen if you happen to sit in the front row in the theater)

"LIPS!"

Some RHPS links because I see you shiver with antici...








PATION!

The Official Fan site

Great for fans, with downloads and a forum...don't miss the Shock Treatment section!

View the IMDB RHPS listing "The Mother of All Cult Films"

See what Wiki has to say

Watch a 30-second re-enactment by bunnies

Visit Cosmo's Factory, the self-proclaimed #1 fan site, but this website claims to be the oldest.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Those lips remind me of the time (in CF, where else?) someone posted some lips puckering up and then the tongue ran around in a suggestive manner. Someone else chimed in and was SO offended.

That's like those mooning smilies, or that guy that always signed his posts: (Y)

Barb said...

Love RHPS. Can remember attending many midnight/audience participation screenings back in the day. Actually this February I'm going to a RHPS themed party. Not sure how I'll dress but you can be sure I'm not going to be Janet Dammit!

Mike said...

I love it too, even though I saw it so many times I got burned out on it.

I saw Tim Curry in some movie last night; he is such a talent.

Never went to a RHPS party or dressed up to go to the movie, but I always figured I'd go as Eddie the Delivery Boy (Meat Loaf) but these days I'm probably more Riff-Raff than anything else.

I'd say Magenta for you, Barb, unless you want to stay with the red hair and go as Columbia the Groupie (Little Nell). Have to cut your hair to be in character, though, maybe highlight it a little bit with a Neon Magic Marker.