Welcome to ToTG!



September 13, 2007

Any day now...

...KVII-TV in Amarillo will ask me to stop submitting photos. I suspect they're only humoring me for the time being, but little do they know it's not a good idea to encourage an anal-retentive obsessive/compulsive.



That's a sum-total of one minute of fame...but who's counting?

UPDATE: They showed the pic just before going to break, then said something about Indiana Jones and his fear of snakes, then when they came back, showed the photo and read the "title" and both the anchor and the weatherman...

(who is much balder than I am, BTW. I think most weathermen ARE bald, come to think of it. That might be a career option for me down the road, hmmm...)

...commented on the "long title".

I didn't "title" it that, they can title it as they wish . That was the description, because they never say WHERE the pics are taken, not the ones I've seen.

They'd better be glad they didn't make fun of my "basking in the sun" bit. That's the first time I've ever had a chance to use that phrase, so it's not like I'M wearin' it out.

On the other hand, they read the "title" for another photo of mine they chose.

I think I understand the subtle jibe they gave me on this last photo: they want more alliteration. I don't blame 'em, they can recognize an alliterative genius such as myself, I'm sure.

I simply didn't want to overwhelm 'em with

"Sunday Sun Shining on Sleepy Snake"

1 comment:

Laura said...

You sure got awfully close to that rattlesnake. No wonder they were comparing you to Indiana Jones.