Welcome to ToTG!



September 2, 2019

Norm!


Some of the best Norm quotes from the television series Cheers.


WOODY: "What's your pleasure, Mr. Peterson?"
NORM : "Boxer shorts and loose shoes. But I'll settle for a beer."

SAM: "What's new, Normie?"
NORM: "Terrorists, Sam. They've taken over my stomach & they're demanding beer."


SAM: "What'd you like, Normie?"
NORM: "A reason to live. Give me another beer."


SAM: "What'll you have Normie?"
NORM: "Well, I'm in a gambling mood, Sammy. I'll take a glass of whatever comes out of that tap."
SAM: "Looks like beer, Norm."
NORM: "Call me Mister Lucky."


WOODY: "What's the story, Mr. Peterson?"
NORM: "The Bobbsey twins go to the brewery. Let's cut to the happy ending."


WOODY: "Hey, Mr. Peterson, there's a cold one waiting for you."
NORM: "I know. If she calls, I'm not here."


SAM: "Beer, Norm?"
NORM: "Have I gotten that predictable? Good."


WOODY: "How's it going, Mr. Peterson?"
NORM: "Poor."

WOODY: "I'm sorry to hear that."
NORM: "No, I mean pour."


SAM: "What's going down, Normie?"
NORM: "My butt cheeks on that bar stool."


WOODY: "Pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?"
NORM: "All right, but stop me at one. Make that one-thirty."


SAM: "What's the story, Norm?"
NORM: "Boy meets beer. Boy drinks beer. Boy meets another beer."


WOODY: "What's going on, Mr. Peterson?"
NORM: "The question is what's going in Mr. Peterson? A beer please, Woody."


WOODY: "Can I pour you a beer, Mr. Peterson?"
NORM: "A little early isn't it, Woody?"
WOODY: "For a beer?"
NORM: "No, for stupid questions."

COACH: "How's life treating you Norm?"
NORM: "Like he caught me in bed with his wife. "

WOODY: "How's it going Mr. Peterson? "
NORM : "It's a dog eat dog world out there, Woody, and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."


No comments: