Welcome to ToTG!



February 2, 2008

Breaking the Tie

From a poll at the Dallas Cowboys website

I cast the tiebreaker vote.

Which means I have doomed the Pats to a loss.

I'm horrible at handicapping ball games. I learned my lesson after losing an entire paycheck on the '78 Super Bowl.

UPDATE: Went back to the website (I visit it nearly every day) and voted again in the poll. (a proud Texas tradition, going all the way back to LBJ; "vote early, vote often")

I don't know why the site allows more than one vote, but it does, or seems to allow it. Be that as it may, it was really strange to see the updated results (regardless if my vote counted or not)



I'm wondering if the bookies are spamming the polls?

I'm not very good at these things (lost the paycheck, remember?) but I will predict a Pats win, 34-14.

No comments: