Welcome to ToTG!



March 1, 2008

I would've guessed "Jr. Hi."

blog readability test
TV Reviews

I ran across this sticky in another Blogger site while researching a local news story. I was suprised to see it at such an advanced level. (I had another similar sticky a few months back; it showed the "worth" of one's blog and mine never got above $0.00)

After submitting this site's URL, I got the code, then decided I'd go back to looking at the other websites that referenced the story of which I was wanting to learn more. I found a website that had some information that pertained to what I was seeking, then noticed that it linked to the one I had just visited.

Seems that the two sites have been fighting; one is a left-wing nutjob and the other is a right-wing wacko . (just kidding!) I'm not for sure who started what, but the next time I visited the right-winger's site, I noticed a new post about another site hotlinking to one of his graphics. The lefty mentioned it, and now I think the righty is mentioning the lefty mentioning it. The hotlinker owned up to being ignorant, so no harm, no foul, esp. as I'm sure he stole every bit of a penny's worth of bandwidth.

Drama, don'tcha just love it?

4 comments:

garazon said...

Cool!
Well our site is High School! :) which is ok with me as I feel 18 again anyway and its probably showing through with all the smoochy posts we do! :)
well I checked Alison's blog too, and listen to this... it takes a Genius level to read hers! I think she threw them off with shrove Tuesday myself! ;) Well I may wait a day or to to mention that to her... she'll want us to call her queen or something! ;)

garazon said...

well in case you get concerned my "eggciting" reply in the eggcam post drops your reader base, feel free to delete it ;)

garazon said...

Well maybe just to balance things out I should speak a bit of something that's been on my mind a bit lately, trying to explain in simple terms what Particle velocity is.

Particle velocity is the velocity v of a particle (real or imagined) in a medium as it transmits a wave. In many cases this is a longitudinal wave of pressure as with sound, but it can also be a transverse wave as with the vibration of a taut string.
When applied to a sound wave through a medium of air, particle velocity would be the physical speed of an air molecule as it moves back and forth in the direction the sound wave is travelling as it passes.
Particle velocity should not be confused with the speed of the wave as it passes through the medium, i.e. in the case of a sound wave, particle velocity is not the same as the speed of sound.
In applications involving sound, Particle velocity is usually measured using a logarithmic decibel scale called particle velocity level.
Ok I think thats clear.. for a GENIUS! :)
lol sorry I really just cant help myself sometimes
G

Mike said...

Particle velocity???

All I remember about science class is ass is bestos and os is mosis.