Welcome to ToTG!



May 16, 2008

A Royal Ass Whippin'

Yup, that's what I'd have got every day growing up here in Texas if I'd have been named this .

Your Noble British Name Is:



Sir Patrick Sebastian Teakle




I used to have a really good online friend from Great Britain; she once told me she was going to ask for more money from her employers because she hadn't had a raise in the seven years she'd worked as a janitor (that's what she did, more-or-less) in a school's art dept.

A few days later she told me she hadn't received any more money, but they had re-named her job duties: from now on, she was an "Art Technician, Class III". She seemed satisfied with that, so I suppose there's something to that old saw about British people, God Bless 'Em, preferring a title to a raise.

Call ME what you want, just "show me the money".

3 comments:

garazon said...

Sir Oliver Ruthven Harmsworth! WTF kind of name is Ruthven? a noble transvestite? and Harmsworth?, geez I feel violated now, is that a real name?! Oh it is! :o) ... Well we are still not happy!
LOL

had a thought on yours Teakle < snicker > < g >

Alison said...

Lady Venetia Laetitia Hodges would like to wish Teakle and Tranny oops Ruthven a very happy weekend.....lol

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Lady Deline Maud Crabbe

They got the Crabbe part right, lol