Welcome to ToTG!



June 16, 2008

My Bachelor Pad to the Test

A house with no spouse. (sigh)




What the House Test Says About You



You are happy with who you are, and you don't have an inflated sense of self importance. You do your own thing quietly. You don't take up a lot of space.

You can't stand community oriented people and annoying "buy local" campaigns. You prefer to live the best life possible, and that doesn't really involve many other people.

You are a calm, contemplative, and smart person. You take ideas very seriously.

You look good in a low maintenance sort of way. You do the minimum required to be attractive.

You are moved by the most simple of things. You can find pleasure from a small, perfect moment.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I really like these things when they flatter me.

Mike said...

You do the minimum required to be attractive.

Hell, I do the minimum required to be ugly.

Mike said...

I dunno why I said "sigh" up there.

I really oughta thank my lucky stars.

Some poor woman REALLY oughta thank hers.