Welcome to ToTG!



July 11, 2008

I Love(d) Lulu

Probably still would have a crush on her if I met her in person.



Read what Wiki says about her.

(I must be attracted to Scot women; I've also got a crush on Sheena Easton )

I remember going to the movies with my sisters to see To Sir With Love. To heck with Sidney Poitier's memorable performance; I was looking at Lulu in her mini-skirt.



I've also got this version of "Shout" by her in my mp3 jukebox. She was 15 when she sang this and it became a hit.

1 comment:

Alison said...

I like Lulu a lot , what a long career she has had , how many singers can go so long and keep up turning out hits, and what a looker she is , I think she looks better now than she did in the 60's , well Im sure she has had a little help ,but anyhow I give her full marks for looking good, going to add her to my playlists now on the YT,