Welcome to ToTG!



August 17, 2008

City Quiz



You Are Austin



A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.

You're totally weird and very proud of it.

Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.

Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick



Whew! I'm certainly glad it didn't classify me as "Philadelphia". That would've been horrible. Really. Truly horrible.

Although I'd rather have been "Amarillo" or even "Mobeetie" than "Austin".

"A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll"???

I guess that means I'm a little bit Donnie, a little bit Marie.

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

Mine said I'm Miami.....I think they meant Florida and not Texas. They got it half right!

Mike said...

"Half-right" is par for these quizzes, sis.

I put a little more faith in them than I do my daily horoscope, though.

Thanks for posting your results!