Welcome to ToTG!



August 27, 2008

Kuku Klock



My online pals know that I love alarm clocks. (Not the "real" kind, but the sort made with java or javascript.)

Don't trust your alarm clock? I set several to make sure I wake up on time. Now I can add another backup alarm with Kuku Klock, the online alarm clock.

Set the alarm and choose the sound you wish to use. The selections are a rooster, a classic clock sound, electronic buzz and "Slayer Guitar".

(if you can sleep through that last, you probably should go to bed earlier.)

Kuku Klock

"Designed to wake you up."

5 comments:

sharintexas said...

Those noises would just piss me off in the mornings. But, come to think of it, just having to get up with an alarm of any kind usually aggravates me!

Mike said...

I "made" one several years ago that let you input an mp3 file and I always liked "Early in the Morning" by Harry Nillson, great song to wake up to.

Alison said...

I have never really used an alarm clock much, I seem to wake up without one, but I do have a dog that insists on jumping up on the bed and licking my face to tell me its time he wants outside.He seems to have an inbuilt clock as its the exact same hour every day.
My Grandmother told me if you bang your head on the pollow the number of the hour you want to wake up it would work lol,when I was younger I used to do it ,not now though my head always feels a bit too delicate .

Mike said...

I've read that the Native Americans would drink a lot of water before going to bed; guess they had that figured out to just how much to drink because when I've tried it, I am awoken far too early.

Mike said...

Meant to add:

Never had heard of that old adage, Alison.

I can drink a couple of beers and it interrupts my sleeping pattern. I drank a few last night and I woke up after a couple hours nap and couldn't get back to sleep.