Welcome to ToTG!



October 13, 2008

I'm Down With This Site

Ever wondered if a site was down for everyone, or because of some problem with your computer, was only down for you?

Down for everyone or just me? is the answer. Plug in the missing site's URL and click the link.



I was having problems getting into the Dallas Cowboy website and found out - with the help of this site - that the problem lay with the website and not with me!



(Lately it's been a bother at times getting into the Cowboys site; in some of the msg. boards, I've seen others complain and for a couple of days the hosts of the various website radio shows have recommended "clearing your cookies". Where have I heard THAT before? MSN "Groupies" will know what I'm talkin' about)

Down for everyone or just me?

No comments: