Welcome to ToTG!



November 4, 2008

I Vote for Lilac




You Should Live in a Purple State



Your preferences are 40% Blue, 60% Red

You may not be a swing voter, but you feel comfortable around moderate people.

You tend to do best in states with a red and blue mix - like Nevada and North Carolina.

You are adaptable. You can converse with a church crowd as easily as with grad students.



Like a lot of these quizzes, some of the questions are ambiguous. For example, do I believe in evolution. Well, things change, and that's evolving, so I had to say I do believe in evolution. (it's a fact that mankind has been growing taller for the last couple of centuries, mainly due to better nutrition and pre-and post natal care)

If the meaning of evolution means did we evolve from apes, well.... I know what the Bible says, but sometimes I cannot take it literally.

I don't take too much in life literally except threats and the Constitution.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I was thinking I'd be lilac too...must have been the soccer vs NASCAR question that made me blue

You Should Live in a Blue State


Your preferences are 70% Blue, 30% Red
You may not vote Democrat, but you feel comfortable around people who do.

You tend to do best in bluer states - like California or New York.
You fit in with an educated, urban, progressive crowd.

Mike said...

I think the soccer question probably tipped me over to blue. I kinda like footie, and to be honest, I've never given NASCAR a chance. OTOH, I don't care much for any sort of car racing.

I'm probably more of a deep purple.