Welcome to ToTG!



December 12, 2008

XYZ!

Was sitting here earlier and heard on the TV that the MegaMillions jackpot was over 200 million. I play the lottery some, not always, but try to buy a ticket when the jackpot is enormous as it is now.

So, I jumped in my truck and drove the short distance to the nearest liquor store that sells lotto tickets; while I was there, I saw a couple of people I know and had a conversation with the clerks about some new products.

(one of which is a cream-based "shooter" packaged in a sperm-looking bottle. Sheesh)

As I was standing there talking, a young woman came in and bought some things. She was pretty, but a little bit overweight and having a few extra pounds might be the reason her fly zipper on her jeans was wide open!

Now, that's happened to nearly every guy I know and it's always accompanied by laughter and shouts of "Hey, yer barn door's open!" and "XYZ!" (examine your zipper!)

The problem was this: Is it appropriate to say the same thing to a girl? I was torn between laughing out loud and mentioning to her in a low voice that she "had a problem". I didn't want to humiliate her any more than necessary, but she really needed to be told...she really did...but I didn't have the courage to say anything.

Why did she really need to be told?

Well, for the main thing, she wasn't wearing any underwear.

1 comment:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

LOL what a dilemma Mike. Yes, she did need to be told especially considering she was pantiless. I think it would be embarrassing to be told by a man...maybe you could have whispered to another woman and asked her to whisper to the woman in question. I would have been mortified...but then again, I don't go out of the house pantiless.