Welcome to ToTG!



January 18, 2009

Another Admirer

Hello!
My name is Lyubov. I am 28 years old. I have decided to write to you and i hope we can find much in common. I am a young lady. My friends consider me to be interesting in communication, kind and sincere. I can cook it is tasty. I happen good companion in a society. I have neither husband nor children. I have serious intentions about my life. I want to find a man that I can talk to, meet him and also to creat a family. I am fond of children and I dream about a happy family with the beloved man. I dream about strong relations with the good man and the right person of course.

If you are interested in Me if you wish to see more my photos please write to Me on my personal e-mail: solnchesvetit@yahoo.com because I shall be capable to answer you only from this address and to send the photos.

I hope to find an answer from you.
Lyubov





Dear Lyubov,

Other than me thinking you're probably really a Russian Mafia prostitute, you've got my interest.

I'm really interested in the "strong relations". I have those dreams too, all the time, but not nearly as many as I did when I was 16 yrs. old.

Please send many photos, preferably ones of you without any clothes.

I don't buy a pig in a poke, just to let you know.

If it works out, we can do some tasty cooking together. I'm fond of children, too and prefer them broiled with a dab of bbq sauce on 'em.

Mike

8 comments:

Mike said...

This has already been indexed by Google, by golly!

We're now first in most searches for Lyubov, Cast Away Crossroads and sister's feet!

I'm so proud.

Alison said...

LOL love it ,another great dose of MIT humor to start my day off

Unknown said...

Just got my email from solnchesvetit today. Did a google search on the return email address which pointed me to you site. Hey you got the same letter and picture as me! And I thought she only had eyes for me!

Hey I like your site, pretty funny for somebody from Texas!

Mike said...

Gee thanks, Brian. I would've put this up earlier, but my gun rack fell and crushed my keyboard.

Thanks for posting!

Barb said...

Bet you used some duck tape to fix it Mike, that's what all you Texas he man use for speedy home repairs, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

loool i got the same mail. what a shame i spend my time to write "her" =((

Unknown said...

Hey,
Just wanted to thank you for taking 'W' back after 8 years on the road! I heard Texans were big hearted but this is really over the top! Also, you might want to try Crazy Glue to keep that gun rack in place.
Brian

Mike said...

I'm glad he's back in Texas, Brian, away from the scumbag bastards in Washington, DC. (legislators and citizens alike)

You should get down on your knees and pray thanks to God for having Bush as a president over the last eight years. He made me mad enough to spit several times over his two terms, but he will be considered a great president by history...that is, unless the marxist, racist SOB Obama re-writes it.