Welcome to ToTG!



January 29, 2009

My name is Oksana

another love letter from the spam folder:



And you have very much liked me. And I have decided to write to you that will meet you to get friendly communications. I search to myself for the friend with whom it is possible to spend time and can and to create in the future serious attitudes.

If you want to learn about me more and better that write to me on mine email: oksanaalone555@gmail.com

I shall be glad to answer you. I also shall be glad to learn about you more and to receive your photo. I shall respond also to you and I shall send a photo. I very much hope that you will answer my letter. Write with personal email.

Your new friend Oksana.



Dear Oksana,

It's not even the future and I already have some serious attitudes about you.

Let's cut to the chase, all right? Attached is a document with my SS#, my bank routing number and my home phone and address. That'll save you the trouble of wheedling all that out of me with vague promises of sex and adamant vows of your love for me.

Your pal,
Mike

P.S. When you send those photos, make 'em of you naked, ok?

No comments: