Welcome to ToTG!



March 16, 2009

Can I Call You Nasty?

Hello!

I hope that I'm not mistaken and found a man who is really looking for serious relations. I would like to know more about you.

I'm looking for serious long relations, and may be create the family in the future. I want to tell you more about me. My name is Anastasiya but my friends call me Nastya, you can also call me in such a way.

I was born and I live in Russia,in Kazan city. I'm 27 years old. I live alone, and I don't have parents. My aunt brought me up from 12 years. I am lonely, never was married and I have no children. But I want when be to have them, with the loved person. (I'm romantic girl))I did not have any relations with the man for already 3 years.

I think that could be good friendship in the beginning, and we will see how it will result us. What do you think about it?

I also send you my photo.I wait for your letter and a photo soon!

please, write me on my personal email: vsesuperpuper@gmail.com

Have a good day!
I wait for your answer!
Nastya.



Dear Nasty,

I hope I can call you that; you said in "such a way", and that's the way I'd like to think of you.

Wow, no parents? Are you an orphan or did you hatch from some Russky cold war experiment? My dad used to tell me he peed on a cow patty and the next day he kicked it over and there I was.

Three years? Really? It's been longer than that for me, but I ain't braggin' about it.

By any chance was your aunt's title "Madam"?

I think I'll pass, even though you're prettier than most of the girls that write me. To be honest with you, I'm not fond of mass mailing marriages.

I really just wanted to post this so the spambots will pick up "your" address and the one from the jerk who really sent it.

denslowe@metatech.com.sg

Always,
Mike

2 comments:

Ant Wakefield said...

Classic, i got the same email! Did 'She' reply?

Mike said...

I reply to these spam/scammers only in here, Ant. I post the email they put in the mail, plus the one that it really comes from, the one in the header. (unless it's spoofed)

Nah, I don't really write 'em back. I just take the mickey outta of 'em in here.

(Of course, they're really not "micks" that are sending the mails, just spammin' slavic sunuvabitches. I just like using "taking the mickey" when I can)

Come back when you can stay awhile!