Welcome to ToTG!



March 25, 2009

Even It Up

I've got this compulsion to keep both columns the same length, so one day a reader might find a post down on the bottom of the page, see it gone the next day (IF they return) and then find it back the day after that.

As the month goes by and the archive list in the right column gets longer, I usually have to keep changing the number of posts on the page to equalize the length. A long post will make the total number of posts smaller and more small posts makes it larger.

I don't think that particular obsession is particularly weird...I simply want to keep the page looking better...but what might be weird is that this tune goes through my head sometimes when I'm changing the blog.

Even It Up - Heart



Now I'll have to go change the number of posts again.

I've got to "even it up".

No comments: