Welcome to ToTG!



March 10, 2009

Great Amazon Deals

Was browsing through Amazon last night and saw there were some kitchen deals; I've been wanting an ice cream machine (even though I shouldn't eat ice cream) and have been wanting a nice mixer. I clicked on the "kitchen and dining" tab to peruse the bargains.

You'll need to click the pic to view the screenshot clearly...



...but I bet you'll be as puzzled as I was trying to figure out why a doggie comb and flea treatment would be classified under "kitchen and dining".

I mean, I've seen 'em at a table, but...

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

Thanks for this post, Mike. You're gonna laugh, but I've been wanting one of those Furminator's for my dog, but they were too expensive. Looks like they are on sale at Amazon. I do believe I'll groom her out on the patio instead of the kitchen though!

Mike said...

What's really funny sis, is that this post has already been indexed by Google and is up near the top of the search results.