Welcome to ToTG!



April 21, 2013

The Eyeballing Game

From the website:

The best way to figure out how the game works is to simply play it.

The game works by showing you a series of geometries that need to be adjusted a little bit to make them right. A square highlights the point that needs to be moved or adjusted. Use the mouse to drag the blue square or arrowhead where you feel it is 'right'. Once you let go of the mouse, the computer evaluates your move, so don't let up on the mouse button until you are sure. The 'correct' geometry is also shown in green, so you can see where you went wrong.

You will be presented with each challenge three times. The table to the right shows how you did on each challenge each time.

Here are my scores:



The odd thing was I got worse in several categories as I played the game.



The Eyeballing Game

3 comments:

Barb said...

Fun little game/test!
My overall score was 7.77
and my total time was 132.04 seconds.
Line convergence was my worst score and my best was making a right angle.

Barb said...

Had to come back and play with that again. It's fun!

Mike said...

I bumped it up from a couple of years ago. I'm gonna have to try it again to see if I can do better.

Thanks f/ visiting!