Welcome to ToTG!



May 29, 2009

Just About My Age




Your Birthday Predicts You're Sensitive



Ever since you were born, you've always been able to cooperate.

You enjoy supporting and being inspired by others. You appreciate the dynamic of a group.

Getting along with others is essential to you. You are both fair and well mannered.

You are very intuitive and easily effected by other people. Sometimes you are too delicate.




This is pretty much a crock.

I don't work and play well with others for one. I could be a hermit if the cave had internet access.

Well mannered? In person, maybe, but sometimes in a forum....

Delicate? Not even my constitution is delicate.

(my underwear is a different story)

Happy Birthday to me!

2 comments:

The Local Malcontent said...

Yes, today should be all about you.
And it is.

A very happy birthday, friend~!

The Local Malcontent said...

"I could be a hermit if the cave had internet access."Oh, don't go that far, Mike~!