Welcome to ToTG!



May 9, 2009

Kind of Weird

I love space news, so I clicked on this link:

Last Hubble telescope repair involves genius of two South Bay women

I noticed there was a comments section and while I don't always love people's comments in forums, I'm alternately amazed and repulsed by some of them.



I'm the only one in this house, so I wonder why I looked over my shoulder to make sure no woman was watching me read this. I guess I felt guilty for laughing. (didn't agree with the comment, mind you, I just laughed)

I'm thinkin' this guy doesn't get many dates. I'll probably never get another because I laughed.

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

And what exactly were you laughing at??

Mike said...

Laughing at the audacity of the guy posting something like that. He wasn't exactly a genius.

Just checked, and there's been no other comments and his has been deleted.