Welcome to ToTG!



May 20, 2009

My Heart's On Fire

Hello! My name is Elvira. I want to get acquainted with you. I'm 27 years old. And I am lonely, and seeking long-term relations. I wish to find my second half which I have not met befor. May be you? I hope, that you will answer me and it will be the beginning of our relations. I send you a picture, that you dbltk who I'm. More about myself I with pleasure will write you, if you answer me. Ask, if you have questions. I will be waiting for your answer. I hope, that you will not keep me waiting for a long time.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: marmuzetkalila@yahoo.de



"real" address: 0000uza@mattel.com

Dear Elvira,

You four-timing hussy. You've already hooked up with the Oak Ridge Boys! (which was 28 years ago, so you must have been a Russian mail-order fetus)

1 comment:

Barb said...

"...that you dbltk who I'm..."

dbltk? WTF?