Welcome to ToTG!



May 26, 2009

Out-of-Date

I noticed a headline on my Yahoo start page about Susan Boyle, the British Idol sensation and wanted to see if there was a video of her latest performance. Clicking on the link, I didn't find the vid, but I did notice several ads like this one:



Sometimes it's just a typo, so I checked and found out the information IS over nine years old.

I understand mistakes can be made, but doesn't anyone proofread this crap?

Anyway, I did find a vid of Ms. Boyle singing.

Memories from the musical "Cats"

2 comments:

Alison said...

I was watching this video yesterday also, this woman not only has a great singing voice she seems to have a a great big heart and come across in her personality as just being so down to earth ,lets hope she stays that way and they 9 her managers ) don't try to change her too much, i did notice her huge bushy eyebrows have gone already but must admit that was a must ! she is really a star and I hope she gets her dream come true to sing in front of the Queen .

Mike said...

Yep, noticed she had plucked her brow, plus she's got a LOT more makeup on this time.

I like her attitude, too. I enjoyed her back and forth with Simon in her first appearance, quite sassy.

Watching her two appearances means I've seen two performances more than I have of the American Idol shows. It's just not something that interests me. I'm not a fan of the Survivor series, either, nor of either of the dancing competitions, either. I haven't watched an hour combined of any of those shows.

I KNOW of them due to the 'net and headlines on news pages and I do read about the show sometimes, especially when it's some great story such as Boyle's.