Welcome to ToTG!



May 12, 2009

Sophomoric Humor

Test your blog's readability at Juicy Studio

From the site:

Gunning Fog, Flesch Reading Ease, and Flesch-Kincaid are reading level algorithms that can be helpful in determining how readable your content is. Reading level algorithms only provide a rough guide, as they tend to reward short sentences made up of short words. Whilst they're rough guides, they can give a useful indication as to whether you've pitched your content at the right level for your intended audience.

According to the results, this blog is best understood by tenth graders and up and not very well at that.

Oh well. I was aspiring to sophomoric humor, so I got THAT goin' for me. The way I understand it, I'll just have to try harder to be easier to understand.

No comments: