Welcome to ToTG!



June 22, 2009

49 and Holding

For over a week now this has been the message on my US Flag Counter:



That's pretty neat, considering it's only been 3 weeks since I put in the counter.

BUT, when navigating to the Flag Map, I noticed two states haven't visited this blog, both North and South Dakota:



Looking through the list, I see that it counts the District of Columbia as a state, so there's the problem.

OTOH, I better not hold my breath waiting waiting for visits from President Obama's "57 States".

On a related note, I noticed that there's now a Visitor Log which details more on each visitor, whether they're a new visitor or a new visitor from a new state (the same with the country flag counter) and what sort of operating system they're using as well as what browser.

The country count is now up to 75, and that's in less than two months of the counter being on this blog.

Cool. I suppose it's nothing really to brag about; I know of some blogs that probably get that many visitors a day as I've had total, but I think it's still neat.

No comments: