Welcome to ToTG!



June 19, 2009

A Rush of Reddit Readers

Thanks to this post on Reddit, this blog has had 3-4 times the normal daily new visitors as usual. (my regular readers aren't "normal" or they wouldn't be here)

They were following a link left to a post from over a year ago: The Week I Was Born. The subject of the Reddit post was the photo of the man with the huge grasshopper.

Earlier today I took a screenshot of the Feedjit counter and the page changed a half dozen times as I watched, with most new visitors coming from the Reddit site.

(click to view larger size)


There's not been any new non-US visitors, but thanks to the link, there's only one more US state to complete the entire fifty!



EDIT: The FlagCounter Page views shows how much the traffic increased yesterday, and I've noticed with the Feedjit counter that they're still coming in from Reddit!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Kind of cool the way leaving a l ink somewhere makes these pond ripples of activity.

Enjoy!