Welcome to ToTG!



July 21, 2009

As long as I don't have to run in 'em




You Are Running Shorts



You are an energetic and hyper person. You are always on the go.

You are driven and motivated. You can always make it to the finish line.

You're confident and self-assured. You know you're not perfect, but you're pretty darn happy with who you are.

You are conscientious and responsible. You are able to do the right thing, even when it's not the easy thing.



Short Shorts - The Royal Teens

2 comments:

Alison said...

The best part of this song for me was the Saxophone , G said it was the girls legs , surprised it got to number 3 in the US charts ,guess its one of those catchy things that a lot of people like to listen too , and I guess thats why it was used in the commercial for the Nair hair removing cream on TV years later.

Mike said...

Didn't ya just love the lyrics? So profound! LOL

I like both the sax and the sexy legs. I wonder if that chick is even alive now, because she'd have to be at least 65-70 yrs old by now.

I couldn't find any information on who she was; she didn't seem to be a regular band member.