Welcome to ToTG!



July 17, 2009

Role Model

From the Photobucket archives:



WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Try it without looking at the answers.

1) Pick your Favorite number between 1- 9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again multiply by 3

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add the digits together


Now scroll down.......






















Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :

1. Albert Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Margaret Thatcher

4. Warren Buffet

5. Bill Gates

6. Mahatma Gandhi

7. Mother Teresa

8. Adolph Hitler

9. mikeintexas

10. Bono



I know...I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me.
Do not aspire to less.

PS..Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

You are a great role model, hope my sense of humor will be as good as yours always : )

Barb said...

Bet you do a mean "Great Karnack" impression too! Quick!!! What am I thinking???

Mike said...

Thanks Alison.

Barb: That I'm an idiot? -grin-