Welcome to ToTG!



September 25, 2009

Loopa Bowl



From the website:

Aren't you tired of your little children spilling their cereal all over the place? Short of gluing the box to their face, what's a loving parent to do? The answer is in the stars, dear friend, in the stars. Taking an inspiration from Saturn and mixing it up with the science of a gyroscope, two geeky parents created the Loopa Bowl!

The descriptions says it's for ages 6 months and up, and that'd include me. I want one of these for Christmas, would save a lot of spills. (either that, or I need a dog to lap up those same spills)


2 comments:

Barb said...

I was looking at the wide rim meant to hold onto and thinking the way toddlers tend to use both hands to slap down hard on things(like high chair trays and such) that one well planted slap catching just the handle/rim bit and the thing would flip like a tiddlywink. Still was a cool looking invention though.

Sure hope the guy with the dog washes his before it's next use. *wink*

sharintexas said...

Now if they would invent something to get from the bowl to my mouth without making a mess. It's a family joke to see how long it will take me to spill something on myself every time we eat together. Usually whoever says the first bite or two wins. My dog watches to see when (not if) I'll drop something. She's hardly ever disappointed. Guess I just need a bib!