Welcome to ToTG!



March 13, 2015

triskaidekaphobia

Bump from 6/13. See following comment.


Another bump from 2010. Hope it's not unlucky to bring up old posts.

Another "bump" from a year ago.

At least I'm topical in my reruns.


triskaidekaphobia \tris-ky-dek-uh-FOH-bee-uh\ , noun:
1. Fear or a phobia concerning the number 13.


No pithy comment (not that my comments on these words are really ever pithy) on today's word, but it reminded me of a post about Friday the 13th.

It's not pithy, either. Like I said, I don't write much of anything that's pithy.

That might be because I'm constantly pithed off.

3 comments:

Barb said...

did ya burn ya tongue on your coffee this morning or is that a new lisp?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

I'd like to take a razor blade, cut open you Chinese spammer's stomachs, pour gasoline inside you and light you on fire.