Welcome to ToTG!



December 15, 2013

creepy

creepy – adjective, creepier, creepiest

1. having or causing a creeping sensation of the skin, as from horror or fear: a creepy ghost story.
2. that creeps: a creepy insect.
3. Slang. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of a person who is a creep; obnoxious; weird.

This isn't the word of the day from our feed in the right-hand column. No, it's the first word that came to mind when I viewed the following video.

(and I was spot-on with the word I chose, according to the definitions)


3 comments:

sharintexas said...

I couldn't even watch the entire video. That might give me nightmares!!

Alison said...

That was so , well Im not sure what word to use to describe it , but it kept me glued until the end , better him than me , I couldn't have let that thing on me for one second . That 'music' was kind of fitting for the background ,all scratchy and shivery .

Mike said...

I bumped this up after looking for something else and seeing it; it was so creepy, I decided it was worth pushing up to the front page again.

I couldn't have that on my face; you'd have to give me a substantial sum of money. Substantial. I don't know how much, but it would be enough to pay for my dr. visit and the Valium I'd want, PLUS a good amt. above and beyond that.

Thanks to you both for posting!