Welcome to ToTG!



January 30, 2010

Must You?

Meteor Storm (2010)
49 SYFY: Saturday, January 30 8:00 PM
2010, NR, 01:30, Color, English, Unknown, Made for TV

An astronomer must save San Francisco from a barrage of meteor strikes.

Cast: Michael Trucco, Kari Matchett



I was looking at my online TV listings to see if there was anything worth watching on the tube and my first thought to the description "...must save San Francisco..." was:

"Must you?"

I'm usually a big fan of apocalyptic sci-fi, but this one doesn't sound like it's worth sitting through. There's always one of the 42 basketball games, I suppose.

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

Oh dear....I actually did sit through that one last night and even started watching the next one about tornadoes destroying New York City. But, I've already seen tornadoes destroy stuff up close and personal, so I went on to bed. So much for my taste in television choices! LOL!

Mike said...

Too funny! After I posted this one, I thought I oughta go back and mention the tornado/NYC one, but was tired and went to sleep, too.

Thanks for posting!