Welcome to ToTG!



January 24, 2010

The World's Most Expensive Bath

Sorry, no photos because there's not a one of the bath on the website, but there's some flowery prose:

Arctic. White. Pure. Vacant. The water in this treatment is unique and expensive! Water that started its voyage over 15,000 years ago in the ancient glaciers of the polar ice cap is blended with desalinated 100% certified Hawaiian Deep Sea Water sourced 3,000 feet below the ocean surface off the coast of Kona, Hawaii. Surrender to perpetual clarity. Around you is nothing more than peaceful isolation. Beneath you is only the vapor of your thoughts. All that surrounds you is the comfort of your being. Your reservation to this private sanctuary lies ahead.

There's also a list of ingredients put into the bath; Sidr Honey, Peruvian Pink Salt, Illipe, Murumuru and Kokum Butter along with Israeli Jojoba Oil and 24-karat gold.

Retail prices starts at: $50,000.

I don't need all that for an enjoyable bath.

What does the world really need?

A good five cent shower.

The World's Most Expensive Bath

3 comments:

Carolea said...

LOL

Mike said...

LOL indeed. It struck me as the most decadent thing I've ever seen. I don't care how much money I had, I couldn't bear wasting that much money just to wash my dirty butt.

I think the most extravagant thing I would ever do would be to wear a new pair of socks every day. (and I doubt I'd throw the "old" ones away)

Thanks for stopping by!

Barb said...

lol @ Mike and his socks comment!

Good to see you Carol!