Welcome to ToTG!



February 21, 2010

Do You Feel Like We Do - Peter Frampton



This song brings back memories of living in my home town when the song was first out and playing all the time on the radio. I was living in a garage apartment and since the TV went off at midnight, there was nothing else to do but listen to the radio. This was one of the better songs that remind me of that time. (another is Manfred Mann's "Blinded by the Light", but I prefer to associate ANY other song but that one with that fun time in my life)

2 comments:

Barb said...

It was a fun time. I had a chance to see Peter Frampton play live when I was in in College, he actually came to UNH, had to be about '79 or so.

Forgot all about TV going off the air at midnight. Some of the AM radio stations herr went off too.

Mike said...

Actually, the tv signal "slipped the surly bonds of earth." -grin-

Thanks for posting!