Welcome to ToTG!



February 24, 2010

letters to dead people

letters to dead people is a simple but brilliant idea: write a letter to the deceased and let them know how you feel. Most of the letters are written by the site's owner, but she also takes reader submissions. Some are silly, some are poignant and others are laugh-out-loud funny.

For example, one of the latest letters is to Princess Diana:

Dear Princess Diana,
Even in death we did not leave you alone.

Another recent entry:

Dear Marquis De Sade,
You won't find love in the crack of a whip, but I guess you were never looking for love in the first place.

One of my personal favorites:

Dear Isaac Newton,
Heavy, man, heavy.

My very favorite, however, is my own selected for publication.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Dear momma,
I miss you, but I expect you know that.