Welcome to ToTG!



March 6, 2010

I'd Love to Change the World -Ten Years After



Another version on YT: LIVE 7-07



This is one of my favorite songs, and a quick search of my highest ranked songs in my mp3 jukebox gave me no results; before I went and paid Amazon their .89 cents for the tune, I used a file search in my My Music folder and found it. That was cool, but also disturbing that I had not rated the song to add it to my jukebox.

I'd love to change the world
But I don't know what to do
So I'll leave it up to you

2 comments:

Barb said...

Classic song Mike. I had never really heard of 10 years after. Do you remember that some of the record labels used to print mini ads for other artists on the inner album sleeves of re-releases; targeting you with other bands you might also like. (Sort of like google ads now, lol.) As a kid I was a doors fan and I kept seeing "10 Years After" albums on the inner sleeve of my Doors albums. That's how I finally decided to buy a copy and have a listen.

Mike said...

Sorry I forgot to reply.

I honestly don't remember that being on the vinyl albums, but I've bought quite a few CDs that had those inserts.

Amazon has that same sort of feature and they're constantly showing me things they think I'd like. I used to try to tailor that with the "No, thanks, not interested" check box, but it quickly got tiring. Now I just ignore it.

I get angry with the commercial inserts in my utility bills.

Thanks for posting!