Welcome to ToTG!



April 19, 2010

Plugin Check

See your Firefox plugins and update them at this handy Mozilla site: Plugin Check

From the site:

What is a Plugin?

* Plugins power videos, animation and games.
* They're built outside of Firefox by companies like Adobe Systems and Apple.
* Plugins don't always update automatically.

Why should I update my Plugins?

* Old Plugins can interrupt browsing and waste your time.
* Old Plugins increase your risk for attack by malware, viruses, and other security threats.
* Updated Plugins have improvements that make the web better and safer for you.

Plugin Check

2 comments:

sharintexas said...

Thanks, Mike. I updated a couple of my plugin's.

Mike said...

It wouldn't update my Shockwave plugin for some reason, nor the Quicktime.

Have had some problems with my Java lately. They recommended updating it because of some security concerns, then when I did, it recommended I disable the upgrade.

I just use it for the Amarillo radar and since I can view it now, I just go to another place to view the Doppler.