Welcome to ToTG!



May 5, 2010

I'm a Wily Smiley




You Are Wise



You enjoy a good book. You like to get lost in someone else's world for an afternoon.

You are a deep thinker and a flexible person. You are open to new ideas and to change.

You are very upstanding and honest. You do your best to be true to yourself.

Brainy and knowledgeable, you are very independent. You have a lot to be proud of, but you're not a showoff.





To be honest, there were other smilies from which to choose that appealed more to me, but this one reminded me of a guy with a nickname of "StevieXXX" from my MSN Group days; he had a group devoted to smiley faces. The smiley looks like a cow's udder and Stevie was the biggest boob I ever met online.

More than you'll ever need to know: Smiley info on Wiki

No comments: