Welcome to ToTG!



June 5, 2010

Free eCookbooks

Free Recipe eCookbooks: The Complete RecipeLion Collection

Some great recipes and craft ideas in pdf format. Among the collection are 4th of July, Halloween and Easter holidays, plus Secret Restaurant Copycat editions, Mexican, Slow Cookers and other recipes collections. (Can't wait to check out one of the newest ones, Meat Loaf!)

Sign up for Recipe Lion's newsletter or subscribe to their feed. Register with the site and you'll be able to save your favorite recipes.

Free Recipe eCookbooks: The Complete RecipeLion Collection



Recipe Lion

4 comments:

Barb said...

yum, I'm signing up!

sharintexas said...

Invite me over when you fix the meatloaf!

Mike said...

Well, I doubt I'll be fixing it anytime soon, but as soon as I can I will, sis.

I love meat loaf. There are so many variations on it, plus I never knew you could just make a loaf and cook it on a flat sheet instead of in a loaf pan.

Wednesdays is meat loaf day at the United deli. I keep forgetting. Saturdays are chicken fries and they almost always have some sort of chicken on sale. If it weren't for them, I'd only be eating PB on half a high fiber muffin or a bowl of oatmeal w/ blueberries if I'm lucky, a banana if usually.

Still visit StartSampling.com as often as possible and save their recipes, too. Betty Crocker site is all right, but too many of their mixes are featured. I'd just as soon have a mayo cake instead of a mix.

sharintexas said...

Mother used to tell me my meatloaf was better than hers cause it was more firm, but as far as I was (and still am) concerned, she was just being nice. I miss ALL her cooking. I have passed several of her recipes to the daughters-in-law and granddaughters, so her legacy will live on. I made a scrapbook with a lot of her recipes, and some of both the grandmothers, too complete with pictures. I'd love to show it to you someday. Gary loves meatloaf...maybe I need to fix one for him so I can have some, too!