Welcome to ToTG!



August 27, 2010

Pain TV

Last night I was having problems finding something decent to watch. There was a Mythbusters repeat episode on, but I had seen it. It was about withstanding pain:



Looking through the TV listings, I noticed other "pain" shows on at the same time, one being Royal Pains, a decent show I've sometimes watched. Other shows were on, and they too were pain-related.



There was Jersey Shore with ignorant-ass NJ young people that need to have some pain inflicted upon all of them, not just Snookie (Google "Snookie punched" for the vid). There was also George Lopez, whose shows -both talk and sit-com - I find painful to watch (NOT funny). Lastly, there was Anderson Cooper, a PITA progressive.

Won't be long until I have to take codeine to watch TV.

No comments: