Welcome to ToTG!



September 27, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I haven't been doing much in this blog - as you can tell, huh? I really haven't felt like it, plus I really need to run a new line to this computer and increase my speed back up to where it's supposed to be. In fact, the snail's pace of my DSL connection has kept me from doing much at all online. I've got some photos to upload, but I don't care to play a half-dozen games of Hearts waiting on the upload and I can forget having more than one or two tabs open at a time. I really enjoy listening to my Launchcast radio, but it takes so long to load the player I've almost given up on that.

Yesterday was really a lazy day for me and other than playing the ToTG Triva Tournament, I didn't check in here, not even to check the visitor stats from either of the "counters" I have. It must have been a lazy Sunday for everyone else because we had the least amount of visitors since I started the blog, unique OR repeat.



Still, there were a few visitors to the Cast Away threads and a couple for my post on "The Short Bus" but I was surprised there was no one checking out "My Sister's Feet" or the Gay Dwarfs.

2 comments:

Carolea said...

You always amuse Me! Thanks for keeping up with this blog.

Mike said...

I haven't been doing much lately, Beary. My conn. has been so slow, I couldn't upload any photos or vids. It really got bad after a rain storm we had a month or so ago, but it got better with the last freeze we had.

Go figger.

Thanks for posting, sorry I didn't reply sooner.